Monday, November 26, 2018

Make My Monday Challenge #85...

Hi! Today the new challenge is up at the Make My Monday challenge blog. The theme this time is to use non-traditional Christmas colors in your creations. An easy and fun theme that everyone can participate in. Here is the card I made.


I started with a piece of watercolour paper and smooshed some yellow, orange and pink distress inks with an acrylic block. I added some ink splatters with the same inks and let the panel dry completely. I die cut the panel and stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Trimmings stamp set by Hero Arts. I popped up the panel on some foam tape and adhered it to a bright yellow card base. I die cut some snowflakes from white paper and adhered them to the card. To finish, I added some white half pearls.

Here is a closer look at the card.


This card came together very quickly and I love the end result. It is a bit like Holi meets Christmas actually!

Entering this card in the following challenge.

Aud Sentiments #217 - Christmas/Winter Sentiment

Love,
Nandini



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant colour combo, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, love it. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very cheerful card, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your colour choice!

    Thanks for getting festive with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete