Monday, November 12, 2018

Make My Monday #84...

Hi! The new challenge is up at the Make My Monday challenge blog. The theme this time is Winter Foliage. I decided to use the Kaleidoscope technique that Jennifer Mcguire shared some time back. You can find the original post here. She used the wreath builder stencil by Gina K to create her cards. Since I don't have it, I created my own template. Here is the card I made.


I used the Autumn Splendor stamp set by Sunny Studio and the Christmas Trimmings stamp & cut set by Hero Arts along with a bunch of inks from Altenew, Memento and Wendy Vecchi for the stamping. The process takes a bit of time and I had to figure out the placement etc. But once I got it, the stamping went pretty fast. And I love the results! I made another card today using the same technique which I will share later this week.

Here is a close up of the card.


The sentiment is from the Christmas Decors set by Mudra Craft Stamps. I first heat embossed with white EP and then added another layer with Ranger's Enchanted Gold to give it some shine.

I hope you liked my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Please do visit the Make My Monday challenge blog for more inspiration from my talented teammates and to link your creations.

Entering my card in the following challenges.

Incy Wincy Designs - Christmas:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make Your Own Background:

Love,
Nandini

5 comments:

  1. a very lovely card, teamie!
    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stamping and great colouurs. Thanks for sharing in our Christmas challenge at Incy Wincy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love this card the sentiment and color is perfect, really stands out. Great Job. Megan at The Happy Craft Challenge, anything goes, https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combination of the pretty paper with the kraft card is great. Thank you for joining in the Christmas challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete