Saturday, September 22, 2018

Make My Monday #79...

Hi! I am here today with my inspiration for the current Make My Monday Challenge #80. The challenge went live on 17th September. You can link up your entries till the 30th of September. So you have around 10 days more to enter.

The theme this time is Autumn / Fall Colours. I love this because it allows me to use lots of colours on my creations. I did a whole lot of die cutting and created this card.


I was quite clear about the card I wanted to make. So I dived into my stash and pulled out a background that I had made a long time back with ink smooshing. I die cut lots of leaves with the coordinating dies for the Autumn Splendor stamp set by Sunny Studios and then stamped the veins with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I took a panel of ivory paper and flicked some diluted black paint for a splatter effect. I arranged the leaves in a pleasing pattern and then adhered them down with dabs of liquid glue. I trimmed the ready panel with my scissors and matted it with some black cardstock. The panel is popped up on foam tape.

The sentiment is from the Many Thanks stamp set by Momenta Stamps. I stamped it with Versamark and then heat embossed with gold EP. To finish, I trimmed the sentiment panel and popped it up with foam tape.

I hope you liked my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Don't forget to visit the  Make My Monday Challenge blog for more inspiration from my talented teammates.

Entering the card in the following challenges.

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #80 - Thoughts of Fall:

Sparkles Monthly Challenge #108 - Dies or Punches:

Mix it Up Challenge MIUCB#17 - Anything Goes + Layering:

Words 2 Craft By W2CB#57 - When It Gets Crisp In The Fall:

Aud Sentiments Challenge #212 - Fall + Sentiment:

That's Crafty! Challenge - Forever Autumn:

Cards In Envy - Feels Like Fall:

Stinkin' Inkers Challenge - Leaves Are Falling:

Love,
Nandini

11 comments:

  1. Great card Nandini, I love the different colours you have used, very refreshing.
    Thank you for joining in this months challenge at That's Crafty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty Fall card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the vibrant fall colors. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nandini! This is absolutely gorgeous! I just love all your pretty colors, and the design is fabulous. How nice of you to share with us at Words 2 Craft By. We're so glad you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty - I do love all the different leaf colours you see at this time of year :)

    Thanks for getting Autumnal with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. A nice twist with the water colours! Thank you for your entry at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog. Anne W (DT MIUCB)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh my word, how Stunning ! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. a Fabulous card with a real contemporary feel. Loving those brights.
    Thanks for joining us at That's Crafty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkle Monthly Challenges an Good Luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete