Monday, October 16, 2017

Make My Monady Challenge #57...

Hi! The new challenge is up at the Make My Monday blog. The theme this time around is Halloween - I Put A Spell On You. For people who don't normally send Halloween cards, like me, you can make a Thank You card instead.

A friend recently asked me to make some thank you cards that he can give out to his clients. He needs around 100 cards so they have to be simple. Here are the options that I came out with using his company colours.


I used the Dodec Star die by Altenew to cut out the medallions from red, blue and cream paper and simply inlaid the designs. The sentiment is from the Wonderful Words stamp set by CAS-ual Fridays. I stamped it with Versamark and then heat embossed with matching EPs.

This is a very easy design to mass produce or change up. I hope you like my card and are inspired to create something pretty. You can get more fabulous inspiration from my fellow DTs and also link up your creations at our gallery here

Love,
Nandini

1 comment:

  1. Really cheerful cards, great for thank you's Janet DT teammate

    ReplyDelete