Tuesday, October 31, 2017

First Attempt at ATC...

Hi! I have always been fascinated by ATCs. These little works of art are so beautiful and varied! Few months ago Kylie Putrell, owner of Happy Little Stampers launched a new ATC challenge. I was immediately intrigued and wanted to enter. But kept postponing it. I decided that I will make an ATC this month come what may! So I finally took the plunge. And here is my first ATC.



I started with a piece of black card stock and used the Strips n Stripes stamp set, silver foil and Fun Foil Glue - all from Craftyscrappers for a fun background. I blended pink, orange and yellow Artistry distress inks on a piece of white  card paper. Added some water droplets and once the paper was dry I stamped with a Kaisercraft stamp with Versamark and heat embossed with the silver EP by Itsy Bitsy. I recently picked it up from the Itsy Bitsy store and I love it! 

I used the Bon Voyage stamp set by Craftyscrappers for the balloon and sentiments which I stamped on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I enjoyed the whole process and look forward to creating more ATCs.

Entering this ATC in the following challenges:

HLS October ATC Challenge:



Craftyscrappers Challenge #16 - Sparkle it up:



Love,
Nandini

3 comments:

  1. Fabulously vibrant colour and a fabulous atc. Thanks for playing at HLS atc Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job on your first ATC
    Thanks for joining us at HLC
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you took the plunge, your ATC looks fab. Thank you for playing along with the HLS ATC Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete