I started by stenciling a rainbow using the Altenew Double Rainbow stencil and Distress Oxide inks on a piece of white cardstock.
I ran the rainbow panel through the Altenew Peony Sunshine 3D Embossing Folder after inking one side of the folder with a black pigment ink. Here is a closer look at the panel.
The sentiment is from the Altenew Birthday Greetings stamp set.
Entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes:
NBUS Challenge #89:
I used the Altenew Double Rainbow stencil which has been sitting in my stash for couple of years.
I used the Altenew Double Rainbow stencil which has been sitting in my stash for couple of years.
Love,
Nandini




Definitely looking gorgeous! Love the rainbow colors and the black background. Very clever design too. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!
ReplyDelete