Friday, May 31, 2024

Altenew May 2024 Inspiration Challenge...

Hi. I am back after a break. And I am excited to take part in some challenges.

I ran a piece of white card stock through the 3D embossing folder that is a part of the Craft Your Life Garden Rose kit and adhering it to a top folding card base.

I started by stamping the Altenew Paint-a-Flower Magnolia Rustica Rubra stamp twice. I used Artists Alcohol Markers to color the images. For the pink flower I did some simple shading. For the yellow flower, I used the dot coloring technique. I fussy cut the flowers out and inked the outline with black marker. 


The leaves and the small flower are from the Altenew Wispy Joy stamp & die set. The sentiment is from the Altenew Fresh Freesia stamp set. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Altenew May 2024 Inspiration Challenge:


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Lots of Texture:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes:

Cut-It-Up Challenge #305 - Anything Goes:

AAA Cards Challenge #266:


6 comments:

  1. Your flowers are amazing I especially like the "spotty one" that's a fab technique. What a fun and fab take on the sketch at AAA Cards, thanks so much for playing and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers Nandini. Great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. The flowers are gorgeous and I love how each flower is unique. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and perfect for both the AAA cards challenge and Aaa Colourful challenge. So glad you played along with both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the texture from the embossed background! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun technique with the spotty colouring - it's such a lovely card with lots of details. Thanks for joining us for this month's challenge over at AAA Colourful.
    Anne S
    Design team member, AAA Colourful

    ReplyDelete