Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Addicted To Stamps And More #453 - Birthdays...

Hello! I hope you are ready for some inspiration for the Addicted To Stamps And More challenge. The theme this time is:


I recently reorganized my crafting area and realized that I really need to use up my stash of pretty pattern papers! 


I found this beautiful, gold foiled paper which seems perfect for a birthday card! The sentiment is from an old stamp set by Mudra Craft Stamps. I stamped it thrice for an offset look.

I hope you liked my card and will create something beautiful for this challenge. You can link your creations to the ATSM gallery. Please don't forget to visit the other DT who have some incredible inspiration for you. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Entering this card in the following challenges


The pattern paper and the stamp are both several years old. This is the first time I am using the pattern paper which I won as a giveaway around 5-6 years ago!


Love,
Nandini

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done - Thanks for sharing over at AAA Birthday this month, hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    AAA Birthday DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT
    Love to Scrap DT
    Love to Craft DT
    Mix it up DT
    Merry Little Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love that paper you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete