Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy Little Stamper January Watercolor Challenge...

Hi! I am so happy and excited o start 2022 with a brand new Design Team! I am beyond thrilled to join the HLS Watercolor Challenge team. Thank you Kylie Purtell for giving me this opportunity!


I created a simple card using my latest obsession, the Altenew 3D Embossing Folders.


I used the Garden Roses folder by Altenew. You can check out a great video on this technique by my talented friend Ishani right here


I used Mont Marte watercolor cakes to create the ombre background. After drying the panel, I ran it through the embossing folder. And used the Snowflake Tinsel embossing powder by Ranger. The sentiment is by Technique Tuesday.

Here is another look at the card.


I hope you will give this technique a try. I look forward to your beautiful creations in the HLS gallery. Do visit the blog for some more inspiration by my teamies.

Love,
Nandini




1 comment: