Thursday, December 2, 2021

Rainbow Card Challenge #36 – Festive Rainbow…

Hi! Welcome to the last challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenges. I am very sad that this challenge is winding up for now. I have truly enjoyed my time with rest of the team. We have a beautiful rainbow hued mood board for you this month.


I created a mini slimline card as inspiration.


I used the Illusion Twist stencil and Artist Markers by Altenew. I actually colored the whole stencil and then cut the panel into two. The sentiment is from the Bold Wishes stamp set by CAS-ual Fridays.

I hope you liked my card and are inspired to create something beautiful! Please do check out the Rainbow Card Challenge blog for more inspiration. And don’t forget to link your cards to our gallery. I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.

Entering this card in the following challenge:

NBUS Challenge #33:
I used the Altenew Illusion Twist stencil which has been in my stash for some time.

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #330:


STAMPlorations December Stencil Challenge:


Love,
Nandini

4 comments:

  1. This is so eye catching and joyful. All those wonderful colours through the stencil look fantastic. So sorry to hear that the Rainbow Challenge is closing and hope as you hint in your post that it will return after everyone has had a little refresh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the effect you've achieved with the stencil is very eye catching and stunning. Well done on using NBUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coloring that stencil in rainbow markers was a genius idea, Nandini! You've made a very festive birthday card! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Holiday Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete