Friday, July 9, 2021

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge - July 2021...

Hi! I am so happy to be back with the inspiration for the month of July for the Happy Little Stampers Challenge

This card was made using the leftover images from another card I made last year. 


I used the Buildable Bouquet stamp and die set by MFT for the flowers.


And Zig real brush pens for all the coloring. 


Here is a closeup of the flowers.


Here is another look at the card.

You can check out my original card here

I also have a detailed video tutorial on how I made the original card.

I hope my card inspires you to create something beautiful. You can visit the Happy Little Stampers challenge blog for more inspiration and link your creations. I look forward to visiting you in our gallery.

Love,

Nandini

5 comments:

  1. So so simple, but totally inspired by this cute card.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did your leftovers proud! Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute CAS card! Love those sweet little flowers! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet Nandini!! Your perfect CAS card is so cute with those lovely little flowers popping through the die cuts!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is perfect Nandini! I love the acres of white space and the little circular apertures showing off those tiny, bright flowers. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete