Monday, March 8, 2021

Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge - March 2021...

Hi! Welcome to the March edition of the Happy Little Stampers Stencil challenge. 


For inspiration, this month I used one of my favorite layered stencils by CrafTreat called the Layered Magnolia

I started with a bright yellow card base and stenciled both layers of the Two-Step Plaid III stencil by CrafTreat with Twisted Citron distress oxide ink in one corner. I used pink and orange distress oxide inks to color the flowers. 

You can check out my video on using CrafTreat's layered stencils here. 

Here is a closeup of the card. The sentiment is from the BAF Japanese Mum stamp set by Altenew.

I do hope you will join us in this great new challenge. Looking forward to your beautiful creations in our gallery.

4 comments:

  1. Your layered stencil Magnolia is pretty and I like your subtle and partial stenciling background as well. Thanks so much for the inspirations.
    Helen Liu, HLS DT Sister http://stampfairy-helen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a beautiful card with all those layers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Those flowers are gorgeous. I like the way that the sentiment and stenciling oppose each other. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete