Saturday, November 28, 2020

Tag #4 - 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hi! My fourth tag inspired by the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event hosted by Tracey McNeely on her blog In My Creative Opinion


This tag is inspired by two different tags. The background was inspired by Lindsay Larsen's beautiful tag on Day 19Here is the link to her original post. 


The sentiment was inspired by Kathy Schweinfurth's tag on Day 10. I just replaced the flower with a cupcake. You can find her original tag here.


This tag is also part of the What a Sweet Holiday video hop. You can watch the video below or head to YouTube by clicking here.


Entering this tag in the following challenges:





Love, 

Nandini 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the cup cake as the O. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do I love your tag, but I love the peek of your color swatches. What a fabulous idea! I've done something like that with my ink pads, but not with my zigs, and I definitely want to do that now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tag. I'm so glad you shared close ups of the details - amazing. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete