Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Papercraft Challenge #23...


Hi! Welcome to the October challenge at the Papercraft Challenge blog. We have a new challenge on the first of every month. This month onwards we are also bringing some mid-month inspiration. Do visit the Papercraft Business site for some great tools that can help you take your papercraft business to the next level. Like the awesome Papercraft Business Planner that helps you keep track of your favorite challenges!

The theme for October is – Tag, You’re It!

I love making tags, they are just so cute! So I combined tiny tags with a card as my inspiration. I also decided to a short break from stamping and used loads of die-cutting.

  • Take a bunch of paper scraps and die-cut two tags from each color. I used blues and greens as I wanted to make a masculine card. I used an old Sizzix tag die set to cut my tags.
  • Die-cut the letters h’, ‘b’, ‘u’ and ‘2’ with the alphabet dies. I used Quinn’s alpha and number dies by Lawn Fawn.
  • Layer the tags and add a dot of glue at the top of the tag.

Here is one of the tags.

  • Cut small rectangles and adhere the tags to them with glue.
  • Cut a mat out of white cardstock and ink it lightly with blue.
  • Stamp the sentiment at the bottom. I used the Sentiments of Hello stamp set by Poppy Stamps.
  • Mount the inked panel on foam tape and adhere it to the card base. Also add the small rectangles popped up on foam tape.

Here is another look at the card.


I hope my card inspires you to create something beautiful. Do remember to check out the Papercraft Challenge blog for inspiration from the rest of the design team. There are lots of cute creations that you will love! 

The winning prize: Magnolia - Romance Tag Doohickey


You can get more information about Papercraft Challenge Planner here. It is an invaluable tool for all crafters who love taking part in challenges. The Papercraft Business site also has tools that can help you take your papercraft business to the next level. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Love,
Nandini


1 comment: