Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Addicted To Stamps And More #332...

Hi! I made this card for last week's challenge at the Addicted To Stamps And More blog and couldn't post it. The theme was



It was also one of the cards I taught as part of my workshop on using the turnabout stamp sets. I used the Wreath Turnabout stamp set by Concord & 9th to create a masculine card.


I started with a cream card stock and stamped with distress oxide inks in shades of green, yellow and brown. The sentiment is from the Sentiments of Hello stamp set by Poppy Stamps. I stamped the sentiments and trimmed them. I added three layers of vellum to make them stand out more. Here is a closer look at the card.


To finish, I rounded the bottom corners of the stamped panel and popped it up with foam tape on a kraft card base. Here is another look at the completed card.


I am entering this card in the following challenge.


Cardz For Guyz Challenge #125 - To Die For:
I used circle nested dies for the sentiment.

Love,
Nandini




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the choice of colours and the use of vellum. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your choice of colours Nandini and the triple layer of vellum gives the card a really modern touch, I really love it! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete