Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Addicted To Stamps And More #304...

Hi! I am here today with some inspiration for the current Addicted To Stamps And More challenge #304.



These cards are part of an order for 50 cards that I made for a friend. I was definitely looking for something quick and simple and I love the way these turned out.




I started with a piece of cream cardstock. I painted diagonal stripes in rainbow order with Camlin photo inks. I love these for their intense colours and quick drying. Once the inks were dry, I diluted some gold acrylic paint and splattered it over the sheets.


I used the Text Block Birthday die by Papertrey Ink to die cut the coloured panels. I adhered these to some cream and gold marbled handmade paper and popped them up with foam tape.

I used the Dotted Florals background stamp by Impression Obsession with the Sand Dunes ink by Altenew to stamp on the cream card bases. This gives a light texture without overwhelming or clashing with the rainbow sentiment panels. 

Here is a closer look at one of the cards.




I hope you liked my cards and are inspired to make something beautiful. You can link your cards to our gallery here. Also, remember to visit the Addicted To Stamps And More challenge blog for more fabulous inspiration by my talented teamies.


Entering my card in the following challenges:


Happy Little Stampers August CAS Challenge:




Addicted To CAS #142:




I used photo inks to colour the rainbow sentiment panel.

Love,

Nandini

8 comments:

  1. 50 cards!!!! You are amazing Nandini, and this design is just gorgeous. I had never heard of photo inks but they are so vibrant and pretty.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great design for bulk making Nandini, well done. Whatever photo inks are they are v vibrant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Nandini, what a creative use of the die, love the colored frames and soft card base.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful and cheerful, Nandini, but I can't imagine making 50 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back to thank you for sharing your cards with us at Addicted to CAS, Nandini.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bold and wonderfully vibrant, Nandini ... the bright die cuts are such a great contrast to the subtle backgrounds! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colorful cards for a birthday! And the florals you stamped on the background are so subtle and really adds to the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those rainbow colours, such a great contrast to that of the beautiful card base. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x

    ReplyDelete