Monday, May 14, 2018

Make My Monday Challenge #71...

Hi! The new challenge at the Make My Monday is up. The theme this time is 'Hint of Summer to Come'. A bit funny since here we are in the middle of summer with scorching hot days! I am looking forward to the monsoons which will start next month.

I made a few floral cards as inspiration.


I used the Perennial Beauty stamp set by Altenew to stamp the large flower with Altenew inks. I love this stamp since the flower is so large and it is very easy to align the layers. The leaves are from the Peony Bouquet set. The sentiments are from the Painted Greetings set and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I love this ink since it stamps very crisp and dark in one shot. 

I used a grey card base and some black matting to finish the cards. I love the way these cards turned out. I hope you like them too and are inspired to create something beautiful. Please visit the Make My Monday blog for more inspiration and to link your creations.

Here are close-ups of the individual cards.

I used a mix of pinks from the Altenew inks. I love that they work so well with each other. 


Entering this card in the following challenges:

Inspired By All The Little Things #85:


All Sorts Challenge Week 467 - In The Pink:

The Card Concept #92 - Bold Bloom:



I used the Sea Shore set of Altenew mini ink pads for this flower.


Entering this card in the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches #336:


Time Out Challenge #109:


AAA CAS Game #115:


Love,
Nandini

14 comments:

  1. this looks awesome, teamie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and images. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nandini,
    It is really funny when I think about the theme of summer to come in the Western part of the globe and you are already in the middle of it! I love the colour flash on your cards with the grey and white background. It is so eye-catching. It is also a great catch on the sketch of Freshly Made Sketches!
    Kind regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your splashy flowers are gorgeous! Beautiful cards! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful set of cards! Those flowers are so pretty! Love the splash of colour! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your floral cards are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have layered this beautifully and with such softness. I Love the contrast thus gives with the bold black panels. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two really glorious floral creation and perfect one for our 'In the Pink' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a spectacular flower! Looks stunning in both colours, but of course my favourite has to be the pinks. Thanks for playing along with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful floral stamp set. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bold and gorgeous, Nandini ... with heaps of impact ... the vibrant colours are fabulous with the black mats! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two gorgeous cards, the flowers are really vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, two beautiful cards! I love them both! Those layering stamps are wonderful, aren't they! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete