Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge #279...

Hi! The theme this week at the Addicted To Stamps And More challenge blog is

You can make anything like cards, scrapbook layouts, tags etc as long as it is Clean and Simple. This means that clean and crisp lines, minimal or no embellishments and lots of 'white' space.


This is my favorite style of card making and here is my inspiration.


I used the faux ceramic tile technique on the panel. I recently made another card with the same technique. You can check it out here. I referred to an excellent tutorial on the Faux Ceramic Tile technique at the Ellen Hutson blog by Julie Ebersol.

I hope you like my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Please do visit the Addicted To Stamps And More challenge blog for more inspiration by my very talented team mates and also to link your creations to our gallery.

Love,
Nandini

8 comments:

  1. I will def investigate that technique, it looks fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tile look beautiful and that is such a fabulous technique!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous faux ceramic style effect, I've never heard of it so I'll definitely be checking out this technique! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Nandini. Gotta go check that technique out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crisp and fresh, your tile technique! Love it!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous, Nandini!!! Love that amazing color and black outlines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that blue effect behind the flower Image Nandini
    looks really like ceramic tile
    what an adorable technique you show us
    see you around teamie
    biig hugs and happy weekend
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does look like a ceramic tile, Nandini. I had forgotten about that technique so thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete