Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Addicted To Stamps And More #251...

Hi! Wednesdays mean a new challenge at the Addicted To Stamps And More blog. This week's theme is one of the most popular


Here is my inspiration.


I decided to ink up an old background stamp by Penny Black for this challenge. I used yellow, orange and pink inks and stamped on a piece of white card stock. I trimmed the panel and then die cut the alphabets and numbers with Lawn Fawn's Quinns ABCs and Quinns 123s dies. I also cut several alphabets and numbers from the pink card stock that I used as the card base. I layered the die cuts and then inlaid them into the stamped panel. Here is a closer look at the sentiment.


To finish I added a thin pink ribbon at the top of the panel and then popped the whole thing with foam adhesive.

I hope you like my card and are inspired to create something beautiful. Please remember to visit the Addicted To Stamps And More blog for more fantastic inspiration from my talented teamies.

Love,
Nandini

7 comments:

  1. Great use of the background stamp here with one of my fave techniques. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great technique Nandini and I love the ribbon and bow - such a fabulous finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Nandini. I love the popped up 'hidden' sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...love your gorgeous background and your sweet birthday greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the image, to the colours, to the sentiment, your card is simply sensational! Anything Goes Awesome!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful card! The ombre background is awesome, and the sentiment is lovely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooww ombre and so soft colors dear Nandini
    love that stamp you have choosen and the sentiment is perfecto too
    you also think a great sketch I will CASE ing one day miss lady
    love love your soft and bright cardstock mix together Nandini
    you are a clever card maker..
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete