Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Addicted to Stamps And More #235...

Hi! We have a gorgeous picture as inspiration for this week's photo challenge at Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge blog.



Isn't it beautiful? Here is my card inspired by the lovely butterfly and the shades of blue.


I started with a panel of watercolor paper. The stamp I used is from the Mindscapes set by Inkadinkado. I smooshed various shades of blue distress inks on the stamp, lightly spritzed it with water and then stamped on my panel. I quickly covered the stamped area with Ranger's Holographic EP and heat set to get a lovely shimmer effect.

The sentiment is from the Geometrical Patterns stamp set by Craftscrappers which has been designed by me. This is the very first set I designed and I am very proud to see it action! Here is a closer look at the panel.



I hope you are inspired by my card to create something beautiful. Please also check out the amazing inspiration on the Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge blog by my fellow DT. I can promise you will be dazzled!

Love,
Nandini

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade of blue you've used for the base, really works with the pretty butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your watercolour stamping technique Nandini - you got some soft and beautiful butterflies! I wouldn't have thought of embossing on wet distress ink, so thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous butterflies, Nandini; the shimmer is a lovely special touch!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the texture of your paper
    and the butterfly stamp is beautiful
    and you combine some colors too? wooow
    love this Nandini..
    hugs from Teammate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, Nandini! The blues are perfect for those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete