Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Addicted To Stamps & More #219...

Hi! The current challenge at the Addicted To Stamps and More Challenge #219 is Clean & Simple.

Our sponsor for this challenge is


Founded in June 2013, California-based STAMPlorations™ is owned and managed by husband-and-wife team, David & Shery Russ. From just a handful of stamps, we now have 100+ stamp designs, 4 stamp designers, our exclusive line of stencils, and 20 amazing crafters spread across 3 teams who constantly produce gorgeous projects featuring our products. Our clear stamps are perfect for creating CAS, one layer, and mixed media cards, and they can be combined to create a variety of paper crafts. All of our stamps are proudly made in the USA. Our clear stamps are made from the finest, non-yellowing photopolymer resin. Through our stamp line, we hope to encourage crafters of all ages and
experience levels to "Stamp with all your ART!" 


Prize: 2 digital images

Here is my inspiration card


I made this card when I was in Goa on a vacation and had minimum supplies. In fact I went to the local Itsy Bitsy outlet and bought the stamps. I had only carried some plain white paper, few ink pads and my trusty Stampaholic. Just goes to show that you don't need tons of supplies to make cards!

I had a white card panel cut with the Gina Marie Xcut Rectangles. I placed the panel in the Stampaholic and stamped the sentiment from the Autumn Sayings stamp set by We R Memory Keepers with Memento dew drops Red Letter ink. I then stamped various blooms from the Delightful Daisies stamp set by Itsy Bitsy around the sentiment with black ink from the Blackboard mini ink pads set by Hero Arts. Here is a closer look at the stamped panel.


To finish, I simply mounted the panel on a white card base with some double sided tape. 

I hope you find my card inspiring and create something beautiful. Please remember to check out the Addicted To Stamps and More blog for more amazing inspiration by rest of the DT. There is also a DT call on along with the current challenge. If you want a chance to be a part of a great team be sure to DT after your name when you link up your creations.

Entering this card in the following challenges:

The Paper Players PP320 - Theme Challenge


AAA Cards: Cas Game #77


CAS on Sunday Challenge #95 - Flowers

Lawnscaping Challenge #141 - CAS


Love,
Nandini

10 comments:

  1. Just goes to prove you don't need tons of stash to make a great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your simple colour scheme, so eye catchingly stunning! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful and elegant monochrome look Nandini. The flowers are so pretty and I love the edge of your rectangle panel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this in B/W with the pop of red! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at the,Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really inspiring! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so clever
    that you made this card with minimum supply
    I will remember this
    and this is so beautiful remind me of Batik cloth from my country Indonesia
    great DT card sweety
    I am sorry just visiting your DT Card... I started my new Job at 8 November and it was one day before ATSM CAS challenge on at the Blog I just have time to visiting DT cards :)
    thanks for your support teamie
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful simplicity! I love your background. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards Thank You Challenge!

    ReplyDelete