Sunday, January 17, 2016

Pretty in Pink...

Hi! I am here today with my inspiration for the Craftyscrappers Challenge #6: Pretty in Pink. Show your love for all things pink and make a card/a tag or anything of your choice that should have atleast 1 stamped image with "a pink-thing".

I went super CAS for my card.


The starting point of my card was this beautiful pre-stamped die cut from Craftscrappers. I used the Stitches stamp set by Bo Bunny. I mounted the five stitched borders on an acrylic block and stamped them with Ranger's Hickory Smoke couple of times and the double stitched border once with Ranger's Picked Raspberry. I distressed the edges of the die cut and my stamped panel lightly with Hickory Smoke and mounted on a grey card base.

The pre-stamped die cuts from Craftyscrappers make it so easy to create great cards quickly. You can check out their vast range of high quality diecuts here. They update and add to their stocks every week. So make sure to check often.


For the details of the challenge check out the blog here.


Hope my card inspires you to created something beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations in our gallery.


Love,

Nandini

Guest DT - Craftyscrappers

No comments:

Post a Comment