Friday, March 22, 2013

Digital layouts...

I was doing a bit of spring cleaning in my PC and came across some digital scrap book layouts that I had done last year. I was almost due then and did not want to take up anything new. So I decided to use up the time to teach myself scrapbooking. Some of the layouts I ended up posting on my FB page. I thought I will also post them on my blog now.

All the papers and elements I have used are freebies that have been downloaded from the internet

This was the first layout I ever did. And had so much fun doing it that I had to make more!

This layout was for a sketch challenge, I don't remember which.


The day we brought our Nano home...


A memorable trip to Cape Town and probably the most memorable day of the trip!


First time I specifically took pics to make a layout...


I must make a special mention of Kristina Werner of kwernerdesign. She has been a huge inspiration. I am a total fan of her technique videos (and so is my daughter!). Most of what I have learnt has been through her videos on the Basic Grey website. So thanx a ton Kristina and Basic Grey!

Thats all for tonight. I will post more layouts soon. Hope you guys enjoyed them.

Love,
Nan

3 comments: